How does Nitrazepam work?
Nitrazepam effects chemicals in the brain and produces a relaxing effect for deep slumber at night. This medication is available under different brand names for ex Remnos, Paxadorm, Nitrazadon, Ormadon, Insomnia, Mogadon, Nitrados, Arem, Alodorm, Nitrosun etc.
Usage guidelines of nitrazepam
In order to get best results from sleep medications, it is advised to seek the guidance of a professional healthcare provider.
You can avail the benefit of Nitrazepam by following correct usage directions.
- Take a single tablet before going to bed with a glass of water.
- Avoid its use for more than 4 weeks else you have to suffer from addiction, dependence and withdrawal symptoms.
- This tablet should never be blended with alcohol, caffeine or nicotine.
- It should never be taken before performing any activity which demands full alertness forex before operating heavy machinery or driving a car.
- Take this medication only if you plan to sleep for 6-8 hours.
SAFETY PRECAUTIONS BEFORE THE USE OF NITRAZEPAM TABLETS
It is advisable to seek the opinion of a certified physician before the use of any Sleeping medication. You must reveal your medical condition as well as your history of medications to a medical expert.
Nitrazepam Tablets should never be used if you suffer from:
- Complications of heart, lung, liver, and kidney including high BP.
- Conditions such as asthma, snoring or sleep apnea.
- Conditions such as alcoholism and drug abuse.
- Mental conditions such as anxiety, depression and stress.
Possible side effects of nitrazepam medicines
Use of Nitrazepam results in mild as well as adverse side effects. While simple side effects fade after some time, unwanted side effects should be reported to a doctor.
Common Side effects of Nitrazepam
Some of the common side effects of Nitrazepam include motor impairment, ataxia, fatigue, dizziness, drowsiness, headache, mood swings, morning hangover, reduced alertness, slurred speech, vision problems, loss of concentration and memory impairment. Confusion, Clumsiness, co-ordination problems and unpleasant dreams are other side effects experienced by insomniacs.
Rare Side Effects of Nitrazepam
Incorrect use of Nitrazepam Tablets may lead to adverse side effects such as depressed mood, hallucination, changes in libido, rage, hypertension, hyperactivity, liver toxicity and clumsiness of fingers.
In order to get best results from Nitrazepam tablets, follow doctor’s advice and include certain changes in your lifestyle such as regular exercise, balanced diet, and good sleeping habits.