In current times, people are struggling around the clock to compete with one another and win the invisible race of being at the top. In fact, they are losing their most important asset called health in this never-ending pursuit for material pleasure. As a result, people tend to catch anxiety disorders and struggle with its undesirable consequences.
Remedies for anxiety
- Exercise is a great way to burn off excess calories and stay healthy. Regular exercise can assist in curbing anxiety caused due to stress circumstances. Moreover, it is safe, beneficial for the improved functioning of the body and is a powerful antidote to anxiety and depression.
- Meditation is beneficial in controlling racing thoughts. In fact, mindfulness-based meditation is effective for those with problems relating to mood and stress. Similarly, progression relaxation techniques and cognitive behavior therapy can also eliminate symptoms of anxiety.
Alternative Medicine and Herbal Supplements to treat anxiety disorder
- Aromatherapy can help to ease anxiety and stress. Likewise, Cannabidiol oil has great potential to reduce anxiety and panic attacks.
- There are some compounds in Chamomile Tea which binds to the brain receptors and enable anxiety patients to calm down. Similarly, green tea curbs rising heart rate controls blood pressure and promotes calmness.
- Lemon the balm is a tried and tested solution to curb stress and anxiety and induce slumber. Users can avail it in the form of tea, capsule and tincture.
- Recent research has found that passionflower can reduce symptoms of anxiety as effectively as anti-anxiety pills.
Other ways to reduce anxiety disorder
- Multitasking is one of the major causes of stress and anxiety. So, executing plans as per the desired objective and having a back plan will keep anxiety issues at bay. Effective time management strategies are, thus, vital for stress reduction.
- Expressing your thoughts through writing is a great way to beat stress. Further, spending time with your family and friends can lift your mood. Pets, too, can be of great help to people with a lot of mental issues including anxiety.
Medicines for the treatment of anxiety
Anxiety can also be curbed with some of the popular FDA endorsed medications, for example, Diazepam, Xanax, Temazepam and Nitrazepam. All these medications affect the functioning of GABA neurotransmitters in the brain, relax the central nervous system and promote calmness. However, prior consultation with a health care professional is essential before their use.
Latest posts by maria jalmbrant (see all)
- Best Natural and Medical Methods to Treat Anxiety Disorder - May 15, 2019
- Zopiclone Vs. Xanax – Comparative Analysis - April 25, 2019
- Ambien Treats Insomnia and Offers Sleep Satisfaction - March 28, 2019